This Underground Electric Fence system is among the most reliable, cost-efficient pet containment systems available today. A buried wire transmits a harmless radio signal. When your dog approaches the boundary, the signal causes the dog’s collar receiver to deliver a warning beep fist. If your dog continues closer to the boundary, the system will issue a mild shock. If your dog continues further, the system of this Underground Electric Fence will issue stronger stocks until your dog returns to within the boundary your have set up. Your dog will naturally seek to avoid correction, and content staying within established boundaries.
1. Pulsed Proportional Stimulus – The closer your dog gets to the boundary, the more intense the shock will be
2. Progressive Tone Stimulus – A warming tone will be issued first, then a shock stimulus if your dog continues to move closer to the boundary
3. Variable Field Width Control – Allows you to precisely control the width of signal field
4. Audible and Visual Wire Break Indicators – Should your buried wire ever break, a loud sonic alarm sill sound accompanied by a flashing light
5. Speed detect Anti-Run through – The faster your dog is moving, the quicker the higher level of intensity is issued
6. Built-in Lightning Protection – Protects transmitter from power surges caused by lightning strikes
7. Multiple Collar operation – Add as many collars as you like to contain as many animals you have. There is no limit to the number of collars it can control
8. Up to 5000 square meter range (over 1.2 acre)
Please take a few minutes to read some instructions before your purchase.
We suggest the user to follow the following points:
1. The electronic dog collar is designed only for use on dogs OUTDOOR, avoid home application interference.
2. A low battery may cause intermittent operation. DO NOT USE the system if you suspect a low battery.
3. Allow your dog to get used to the collar before training. Don’t do it too hard for your dog.
4. Make sure your dog is suitable for this training, and don’t associate the collar with punishment.
5. DO NOT leave the collar on your dog for more than 12 hours per day.
6. NEVER perform set-up procedures when the collar is on your dog.
7. An electronic collar should only be used under close supervision by the dog’s owner.
8. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
9. Read all instructions in the manual before using this product, and make sure the dog is suitable for this enclosure.
10. Transmitter: 11.8×8.5×3.5cm. Receiver: 6.5×3.9×3.2cm
Check out our range of pet training accessories to enhance your pet’s overall well-being. Shop Here
Not from New Zealand? Order from our global store: https://purchascope.shop